Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beautiful Smile %288%29

Beautiful Smile %288%29

Raise Birds » Midsummer Bird Song Collage (June 2007, Denmark)
Beautiful!!!! guitarscreamo Says: May 1st, 2011 at 3:56 pm. i live there in Frederikssund, but now im in greece xD. CheHansaa Says: May 1st, 2011 at 4:53 pm. i heard the Black bird. no288 Says: May 1st, 2011 at 5:32 pm .... He Loves to Make You smile Thank You for Your Comment <3. supermaksas Says: May 2nd, 2011 at 11:36 am. This parot is so funny(even funier than my sister bumping her head on the bed,by sliping on a banana,going around the table,make a loop,and then ...
This Train of Thought has been Derailed: 317 - Outlet
I will be on a regimen of progesterone to support the pregnancy and hopefully we have two beautiful babies at the end of this. I've started thinking about the success rates of IVF and I wonder how much of it has to do with the patient. .... Sometimes I smile when I think of him, sometimes I cry. I feel a little obsessive sometimes because I'm constantly checking my emails to see if he's written anything... it's a little pathetic - I sleep with my phone in case he IMs at ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...