Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

metal gear wallpaper

metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid Wallpapers
  • Metal Gear Solid Wallpapers



  • msmith2112
    Sep 17, 03:50 PM
    ?





    metal gear wallpaper. wallpaper metal. Metal Gear
  • wallpaper metal. Metal Gear



  • nagromme
    Sep 16, 12:09 AM
    The iMac is beating all those PCs... and the eMac and PowerMac are doing nicely too! Even more Macs are in the top 20-30 if you keep scrolling.

    And I just checked the laptops... 6 of the top 15 notebooks are from Apple, including 3 in the top 10. All of Apple's laptop models/sizes (maybe not every speed variation) are found in the top 25, even the 17" PowerBook.

    And in the general "Computers" category, accessories are all on top (lots of wireless gear), with the 15GB iPod at number one. 2 of the top 10 items are iPods. 5 of the top 20 are Apple products, including AirPort Express and two colors of iPod Mini--which would no doubt rank much higher if the colors were counted together.

    So I looked at "Electronics."--a very broad group with cameras, PDAs, computer peripherals, phones, and everything. Cheap little flash cards rank high of course. Even so, the iPod's #3 there. Only three music players make the top 30--and two of them are iPods, both outranking a Rio. Keep going down the ranks and you see lots more iPods--and only a few other players.

    Under "Servers"... "Sorry. There are no top sellers available in Servers." :D





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 4 Wallpaper
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 Wallpaper



  • 840quadra
    Jan 4, 03:54 AM
    I have been communicating via PM to HexMonkey, thanks for the clarification on what has occurred. I didn't notice that the article hadn't been moved, I mistook the "cleanup" template tag, as a tag signifying the post was moved to the "ugly" category. I was in error thinking that.



    The point of the cleanup template isn't to tell the original author that they need to clean it up, but rather that the community in general needs to clean it up, since each article is not "owned" by the original author (so a PM wouldn't be appropriate). Personally I don't agree with them being called "ugly guides", it's usually more an issue of them not being consistent with formatting of other pages (and sometimes also having bad spelling and/or grammar) than them being ugly. For reference, all I originally did was add the cleanup template to the top of the page, and as a side effect it's added to the Ugly Guides category. I didn't "move" the article there.

    I have no problem with people making changes, that wasn't the issue. The issue was the fact that it was changed without notice while I was still working on the page ( I and many others are still learning the interface) .

    since each article is not "owned" by the original author (so a PM wouldn't be appropriate).

    I understand that fully, but i don't agree with the PM comment. The issue with PM'ing people not being appropriate may be true for a huge Wiki, or one on a site that isn't associated with a forum that has a PM system. Macrumors is neither of those, and it only takes a second to see if the person that created an article is online by checking the forums.





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid Wallpapers.
  • Metal Gear Solid Wallpapers.



  • BornAgainMac
    Apr 26, 07:10 AM
    I would keep it.





    metal gear wallpaper. Tags: mgs,metal gear solid
  • Tags: mgs,metal gear solid



  • ghall
    Jun 17, 08:46 PM
    Some of my favs...

    Super Stardust HD
    PixelJunk Monsters
    PixelJunk Eden
    PixelJunk Shooter
    Echochrome

    Super Stardust is a twin-stick shooter that is a ton of fun and quite easy to learn. I really enjoy the PixelJunk games. Shooter is probably the best one, but it is a bit short. Eden is fun, but the difficulty ramps up to just BRUTAL levels. Monsters is great if you like "Tower Defense" games. Echocrome is a really neat puzzle game.

    I was actually considering Pixeljunk Eden. It seemed pretty fun though I don't know if I can deal with a brutal difficulty level. :(





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Metal Gear Solid 3



  • EatMyApple
    Apr 24, 07:32 PM
    I have saved some PDFs with iBooks, and when viewing them the colors are switched or just wrong. I have attached pictures to help show the issue rather me just describing it. But black images in MBP PDF are white on the iPhone PDF in iBooks, and white images in MBP PDS are black/dark on iPhone PDF.

    The PDF as viewed on my MBP is saved as original.jpg and the view from iPhone is saved as iphone.png

    Any ideas how to fix the coloring issue so they appear correctly in iBooks?





    metal gear wallpaper. metal-gear-solid-f
  • metal-gear-solid-f



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Mar 3, 07:16 AM
    Yes, bring this thread back to life!

    I looked thru that apple listing of keystrokes, but I couldn't find one to restore windows (or I overlooked it). That is, if a window of an app is minimized onto the dock and you select the app by apple+tab, is there a keystroke to restore the window so I don't have to use the mouse to find it on the dock and click on it?

    Thanks!
    Don't think so, but try hiding the apps/windows using cmd-H instead of minimizing them to the dock. Then they are gone from view and reappear when you choose that application again (e.g. using cmd-TAB/shift-cmd-TAB to navigate all open apps), even Finder... (Only problem is that this only works for all the windows of a given program.)





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Metal Gear Solid 4



  • AppleHead1989
    Mar 12, 09:01 AM
    Yea I heard Charlotte Target only had 5 too and yea I got the 32gb white like I wanted. They came out and passed out tickets at 4:30 but there were still a lot of people waiting in line without a ticket. I'm sure there were a lot of angry people. The line was wrapped around the building I'm glad I came when I did because it started to pick up around 3:30. But Launch day is over not so I'm hoping cases start coming out on Amazin because I refused to buy one in the store.





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid Guns Of The
  • Metal Gear Solid Guns Of The



  • jknight8907
    Dec 26, 09:15 PM
    Heat in my house, and warm clothes for work.





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 4 Themes:
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 Themes:



  • homeshire
    Jul 15, 06:44 AM
    no proxies, no firewalls. just me at home. i really find this strange, and cannot figure it out. of course it's possible i'm just not seeing something, but by god there ain't no streaming radio channels in qt anymore. where did they go? :confused:





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Wallpaper 2 Image
  • Metal Gear Wallpaper 2 Image



  • Foxglove9
    Mar 19, 10:24 PM
    I modded mine just recently with the Wiinja chip, and it was worth every penny (even if it was a gift). :)

    I'd be happy to answer any questions.





    metal gear wallpaper. Video Game - Metal Gear
  • Video Game - Metal Gear



  • Applejuiced
    Apr 29, 07:00 AM
    No point.





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid Wallpaper
  • Metal Gear Solid Wallpaper



  • Beaverman3001
    May 2, 08:24 PM
    I found a dead pixel today. Maybe my vision just sucks but, even when I look for it knowing where its at, I can't see it unless conditions are perfect (100% screen brightness, white background, nothing else near it). It really isn't that big of a deal, no screen is perfect.





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 4 Wallpaper
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 Wallpaper



  • mufflon
    Apr 26, 02:20 AM
    I'm taking the summer off, and after having saved up quite a bit of money, I'd like to visit Europe. Here's my current plan, and I'd really just like some input from fellow board members that travel a lot, have visited these places, etc.

    (...)

    Spain > France
    I'll work my way around the south of France, before heading up to Paris.

    (...)
    Thanks!

    Coming from sweden I've always enjoyed the following in france:

    Southern part:
    * Bordeaux (area) - nice red wine district - you can go sampling at most chateaus.
    * Marseille (area around) - nice sandy beaches
    * Carcassonne (city; one of the few wholly walled castle-cities)

    Northern part:
    * Normandy (area)- many nice museums and especially land marks from WW2
    * Bourgogne (area) - another nice wine district, distinct differences to bordeaux
    * Champagne (area) - this is where champagne is made, equally nice

    There are a lot more to see in france of course, but these are the things I've appreciated the most (though normally not all wine districts on the same vacation - I'm not a drunkard :p )





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Wallpaper by
  • Metal Gear Wallpaper by



  • Cloysterpeteuk
    Mar 4, 05:12 PM
    It is very easy to jb 4.2.1 now. The improvements to the OS certainly make it worthwhile as does the ability to run all the latest apps. Virtual memory hack is no longer required.

    Is it?, is there a really easy to use tool for a proper (untethered) jailbreak?. I've not looked upgrading from 3.2 as I'm not interested in any of the new features, but I keep seeing games I can't buy because I don't have a new ios.





    metal gear wallpaper. game wallpaper
  • game wallpaper



  • Patmian212
    Dec 1, 06:03 PM
    Hey all,
    This is just a feeler. I need a cheap PC laptop.
    Min Specs: Mid range P3




    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid Wallpaper by
  • Metal Gear Solid Wallpaper by



  • BigBeast
    May 7, 12:30 AM
    Thanks for the info! I'll be going to pick one up tomorrow if it's in stock! Also, I'm usually the guy who wants the FULLY upgraded system, but I think I'm turning over a new leaf. Hopefully this change goes well... :D





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Online wallpaper by
  • Metal Gear Online wallpaper by



  • Seasought
    Dec 22, 04:33 PM
    It would be neat to mod that somehow with Sims 2. Make it feel like you're "in the game." Then again, your guests may start to think that you "have no life." ;)

    That would be cool.

    Or you can have stars up, give that feeling of living on another planet.
    :D





    metal gear wallpaper. Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the
  • Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the



  • leftywamumonkey
    Feb 22, 12:44 AM
    I have tried to find it before and I remember glancing at it but does anyone know where the official list is where it states the benefits of specific rankings?





    ucfgrad93
    Dec 14, 11:06 AM
    That manager is an idiot. Posting disparaging remarks about your customers on FaceBook is just incredibly stupid. I hope Chipotle fires her.





    sammyk
    Dec 24, 06:16 PM
    my iphone but no1 is replying to my thread thing so im doomed *cries*





    twoodcc
    Sep 3, 08:43 PM
    So who here will try the WINE GPU Folding on macs ;)

    not me. especially not on a macbook





    itsmemuffins
    Mar 8, 10:45 PM
    I

















    Am number four.





    benixau
    Oct 17, 04:45 AM
    Originally posted by dobbin
    I guess this is the price we have to pay for having the coolest computer the world has ever seen :D

    Cheers,
    Dobbin

    WHAT!!! As if. All of apples headline style computers are way cool. We shouldnt have to put up with faults. A fault would mean it is no longer the coolest looking machine ever.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...