Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New BMW X1xDrive20d with specf and wallpapers

New BMW X1xDrive20d with specf and wallpapers
BMW X1 is the last SUV built by BMW. Now I see that BMW X1 looks pretty much like BMW X5; maybe this is the base design but smaller, and more important, cheaper, much more cheaper. BMW X1 is about to be launched in 2011 or probably next year, in 2010.

I just realised that BMW X1 will be available in diesel versions; thing that not really makes me happy. If you’re looking for a BMW X1, you can go for Performance Control introduced by BMW on X6. A very weird fact for me, is that BMW X1 weights just 1660 kg. I mean my car that is not a SUV, is a normal small car, weights over 2000 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...