Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

FOTO SYUR SYAHRINI-VJ DANIEL SAAT DUGEM

DANIEL REMAS PAYUDARA SYAHRINI?
SYAHRINI-VJ DANIEL DUGEM


Daniel Mananta convey an apology to the public for the circulation of photographs of exciting Syahrini involving Daniel.

"To the community, friends, and all who support me, I apologize for this misunderstanding. What is certain in the photograph I have never done improperly. I did not touch at all the parts that should not be touched," said Daniel in press conference in Grato Cafe, Cikini, Central Jakarta, Wednesday (18/05/2011).

According to Daniel, the photos taken three years ago was in a cafe in Surabaya, is a fun photo. Daniel deliberately stylish touches like breast gokil singer from Bogor. Recognized former MTV VJ, his hands were large. While the body of cute little Syahrini so impressed with Daniel's hand squeezing chest Syahrini.

"We joined and our photos. Photos that I dare to promise (oath) was angelnya, my hands are big and small Syahrini body. The hand I really look fit. I dare to promise (oath) I do not touch any part or chest Syahrini, "Daniel said, raising his fingers to form the symbol 'V'.

Daniel joined dragged in photo case Syahrini exciting because there are a few photos of Daniel with Syahrini with his hands as if squeezing breasts poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...