Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

still7

still7
今日の外国語の授業^^ - ゆる~くç"Ÿãã¦ã¿ã‚ˆï¼¾ï¼¾
Oh It's still 7:00. What is today's dinner? It's chirashi-sushi and miso soup today. Do you like the chirashi-sushi? Yes I do And you? Of course I like. と言う、かã‚"たã‚"な会話ではありましたが、今日のポイント! 感心したのは、And you? ...
Are You Making These Body Language Errors With Your Palms?
6) Maintain your fingers unnaturally still. 7) Sit in your hands to avoid having the lady see them tremble. Although you could be feeling nervous, the last thing you need to do is to let the lady detect you're feeling that way. ...
buntyandsars: A little birdie told me...
In my head she's still 7 pound, 2 ounces and I carry her around as if she's still in a wondersuit and tiny. My back would argue otherwise and I really must let her grow up for the sake of future physio bills. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...